[imp] cant add contact

z33k z33k666 at icqmail.com
Wed Feb 12 19:57:37 PST 2003

I get the same results.  When trying to add a contact in Turba,
the user gets logged out.  The message states that the "session has
expired".  You can, however, add users by clicking "the little book"
next to an email address while viewing a message in IMP.

Here is my setup:

Slackware kernel 2.4.6
Apache 1.3.27
php 4.3.0
HORDE 2.2.1
IMP 3.2 RC2
Turba 1.1

Browsers: Opera 7.01, Mozilla 1.3.a, IE 6.0.2600

Zeke