[imp] Message body showing up blank when opening a message with an attachment

Michael P. Hilty mikeh at jordanacoustical.com
Fri Feb 14 16:55:32 PST 2003

Also,
     Whenever I try forwarding a message from Imp that contains a message, I do
not receive anything on the other end.
     The thing that makes this all too bizarre is that if I take a look at the
message source on one of these messages, everything looks fine.  It shows the
message itself, and the attachment UUEncoded into the message body.
     I compiled PHP using the following ./configure options:

--with-gettext --with-xml --with-ldap --with-imap=/usr/lib/c-client.a --with-
imap-ssl --with-mcal=/usr/include/mcal --enable-ftp --with-mysql --with-
apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs

     I tried using the same configure options that the hub.org demo site used,
and ended up getting errors in the unserialize() function when I tried using
Horde.
     Please let me know if you need any additional info on this issue.

Thanks,
Mike Hilty

----- Forwarded message from "Michael P. Hilty" <mikeh at jordanacoustical.com> ---