[imp] Re: Message body showing up blank when opening a message withan attachment

Michael P. Hilty mikeh at jordanacoustical.com
Fri Feb 14 19:15:15 PST 2003

Quoting Dan Tulovsky <dant at wetsnow.com>:

I have tried going back to PHP 4.3.0 with the added configure switches, and the
UoW imap-2001a c-client, and I am still running into the same issue.

The only thing that I can think about is that I am compiling the c-client as a
static library.  Any assistance on how to compile it as a shared library would
be appreciated.

I'm totally stumped on this issue, and my client is getting antsy...

Thanks,
Mike Hilty