[imp] Segfault in httpd when trying to access Imp.

Michael P. Hilty mikeh at jordanacoustical.com
Fri Feb 14 23:13:56 PST 2003

Hello all,
     I am running into another issue on a different server...  Whenever a user
logs into Horde, they get to their summary page fine.  However, whenever they
try to click on the Mail link to take them into Imp, the client browser will
show that the server cannot be found, and the server logs show that there was a
segmentation fault.
     On this enviornment, I am running SuSE 7.3 (SPARC edition), Apache 1.3.23,
PHP 4.2.3, UoW imap-2001a c-client, OpenLDAP, and MySQL.
     Turba, Kronolith, Mnemo, Nag, Passwd, Vacation, and Forwards are running
fine, Imp is the only application causing this issue.
     Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike Hilty