[imp] configuring IMP 3.1 and Horde 2.2

Ryan Booker ryan at buzzeddie.com
Sat Feb 15 14:18:41 PST 2003

I'm trying to install imp 3.1 and horde 2.2 from scratch.

Firstly I get an error with the Pear and Mail_mine installation.  I don't
have permissions to install this myself, so do I need to go back a version
to use imp?

Secondly, I have horde and imp upploaded and test.php running (except the
errors mentioned above)

When I log in I get the following error:

Warning: Undefined property: _iv in
/home/ryan/buzzeddie.com/html/horde/lib/Cipher.php on line 89

Warning: Undefined property: _iv in
/home/ryan/buzzeddie.com/html/horde/lib/Cipher.php on line 89

Warning: Undefined property: _iv in
/home/ryan/buzzeddie.com/html/horde/lib/Cipher.php on line 107

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/ryan/buzzeddie.com/html/horde/lib/Cipher.php:89) in
/home/ryan/buzzeddie.com/html/horde/imp/redirect.php on line 75
<<<<<

a. What does this mean, any tips on fixing it, is it related to the above
errors?
b. Easy one: how do I configure imp to use English (GB) by default.

Cheers,
Ryan