[imp] Some problem with imp 3.2RC2

Stefan Westerberg weasel-imp at blakulla.net
Sat Feb 15 17:40:43 PST 2003

I have been using horde/imp for some while now. I upgraded to Horde 2.0->2.2.1
and imp 3.0->3.1 this week. The upgrade went fine apart from that I couldn’t
open any attachments.

I then saw the imp 3.2RC2 release, I installed it and I could click on
the “show” link but the “save” link still didn’t work, but I got a different
error message:

Notice: Constant imp_base already defined in /var/www/horde/imp/view.php on
line 12

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/horde/imp/view.php:12)
in /var/www/horde/imp/lib/Browser.php on line 66

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/horde/imp/view.php:12)
in /var/www/horde/imp/lib/Browser.php on line 76

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/horde/imp/view.php:12)
in /var/www/horde/imp/lib/Browser.php on line 94

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/horde/imp/view.php:12)
in /var/www/horde/imp/lib/Browser.php on line 95

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/horde/imp/view.php:12)
in /var/www/horde/imp/lib/Browser.php on line 96

I also noticed a couple of other problems:

1 - Buttons in the Compose Window and others didn’t get translation to Swedish

2 - If I receive a e-mail with out a Subject I get the following error line:

Notice: Undefined property: subject
in /var/www/horde/imp/templates/message/navbar.inc on line 22

3 - If I try to logon to https://<hostname>/ I don’t get the cached username
but if I add login.php or change from default language to another language and
back it works.

4 – Logging of also work strange, It leaves the following URL for the page:
https://<hostnam>/login.php?reason=logout&url=https%3A%2F%2F<hostname>%2Fhorde%
2Flogin.php
If I then try to login again I get the following error message:
Notice: Undefined index: status in /var/www/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 156
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imp_set_fullname()
in /var/www/horde/templates/login/user.inc on line 4

I Run horde/imp/turba/nag/mnem/passwd on the following platform:

RedHat 8 with the latest rpms (httpd-2.0.40-11 & php-4.2.2-8.0.7)

I Use ssl and imap/imp for logon and I use imp_set_fullname to get the full
name from passwd. I have also made a small changes in the horde registry.php
but they all worked for imp 3.0 and 3.1

$this->applications['horde'] = array(
//  'cookie_path' => '/horde',
    'cookie_path' => '/',

and

$this->applications['imp'] = array(
//  'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/imp',
    'webroot' => '',

I did those to get a shorter login url and for username caching to work.

/Stefan