[imp] Email probelm

lst_hoe at kwsoft.de lst_hoe at kwsoft.de
Sat Feb 15 16:28:06 PST 2003

Zitat von Roobik <roobik at default.am>:

> how we can acces to mail server logs ???!

You are on the IMP webmail list so i assumed that you have your own server
running with Horde/IMP and some kind of mailserver on it.
This list is for helping people which has trouble with IMP and not with other
topics far related to e-mail.

If you have trouble to understand what your server is doing try to read the
basics of operating your server.

Regards

Andreas