[imp] Large Attachement

michael at eigentechnology.com michael at eigentechnology.com
Mon Feb 17 22:12:05 PST 2003

I am pretty sure this is a IMP/HORDE related issue, because I was using
SquiralMail previously (I switched about 2 weeks ago) and the attachement part
is fine.

Also, the fact that attaching a 2nd file in IMP gives me two copies of the 1st
file is in a way rather strange.

Could anyone tell me which files are used to configure attachements please?

cheers
michael