[imp] Large Attachement

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 17 21:04:16 PST 2003

Quoting michael at eigentechnology.com:

> I am pretty sure this is a IMP/HORDE related issue, because I was using
> SquiralMail previously (I switched about 2 weeks ago) and the attachement
> part
> is fine.

Please don't jump to conclusions.  I've spent weeks working on this.
Tried different OS versions, PHP versions, apache versions, Horde versions,
IMP versions, etc.  No luck.

> Also, the fact that attaching a 2nd file in IMP gives me two copies of the
> 1st
> file is in a way rather strange.

It doesn't give two copies of the file.  It corrupts the MIME message
to look like two attachments (of different size, the second usually being
zero bytes) but with the same name.

> Could anyone tell me which files are used to configure attachements please?

None really, other than your php.ini file.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!