[imp] how to add domain name in the login window?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 17 22:52:54 PST 2003

Quoting Hammad <hammad at brisksolutions.com>:

> Agreed that if he is using older then Horde 2.0/IMP 3.1 then that hook is not
> present. Now what is your definition of newer version.

One that has the hook.

> You didn't specify?

Nor did the original poster specify a version, hence the problem.

> will assume you mean the head version to be newest of all.

Yes, of course.

> And my answer is correct, you can display domain info at the login page of
> Horde 2.0/IMP 3.1 (which I consider to be older version) using vdomain hook
> which is already present in Horde 2.0/IMP 3.1

I was sure you couldn't, but are right.  That is, at least, if you use
IMP authentication for Horde, or are talking about a second login to IMP.
I was definately wrong on my "second thought" (must have missed the /imp/
in the path when I hastly looked at the code).

Sorry for that, you are right about the IMP 3.1 having that code (though
Horde itself doesn't).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics