[imp] how to add domain name in the login window?

Hammad hammad at brisksolutions.com
Mon Feb 17 19:30:52 PST 2003

Agreed that if he is using older then Horde 2.0/IMP 3.1 then that hook is not
present. Now what is your definition of newer version. You didn't specify? I
will assume you mean the head version to be newest of all.

And my answer is correct, you can display domain info at the login page of
Horde 2.0/IMP 3.1 (which I consider to be older version) using vdomain hook
which is already present in Horde 2.0/IMP 3.1

--
Hammad