[imp] Large Attachement

michael at eigentechnology.com michael at eigentechnology.com
Tue Feb 18 15:55:11 PST 2003

This may provide a clue to my problem.

When I compiled PHP 4.0.x and apache 1.3.x, I remembered compiling Apache first,
then PHP, then Apahce again so that the phplib.a file is linked.

However, when I am working on the present version, PHP 4.3.x and apache 2.0.44,
the src/modules/ directory does not exist, and so I did not compile Apahce the
2nd time as normal. Since the whole thing Worked, I did not bother too much with
it until this mail thing failed.  Does that help in anyway?

cheers
michael