[imp] identities and session expire

alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it
Tue Feb 18 11:53:43 PST 2003

hello list
we use horde2.2 imp3.1 (stabel versions)
i have 2 problems:
one problem with my identities:
i allow only one identitie and when a user save under properties/identities the
name ore the signature i get the message "identitie unknown saved"

but i can see this entries.

when i allow multiple identities i  see all my unknoiwn identities

i save my properties in ldap

the second problem: when my session expire i am on the login page  with
username and password. But here i cant login i have to close my browser and
then to relogin- and its works . its a problem with my session
wath can i do

thank you for  a answer
alois