[imp] Attachment causes 1 message + 2 attachments + double size

Zvani Dzoni zvanidzoni at email.si
Tue Feb 18 13:52:52 PST 2003

When I send a mail with atachemnt, a recieve the following Warning:

PHP Warning:  fopen("/tmp/upload/impattUNSwMc", "rb") - No such file or
directory in /var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 334

PHP Warning:  stat failed for /tmp/upload/impattUNSwMc (errno=2 - No such file
or directory) in /var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 335

PHP Warning:  fread(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 335

PHP Warning:  fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 336

PHP Warning:  unlink() failed (No such file or directory) in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 337

After adding attachment in IMP, impatt* file exists in /tmp/upload. It is
already twice in size.

When message is recieved, there are 2 attachments, one is double in size

the other is empty file. I don't know what to do? I've searched the list and
tried everything except upgrading PHP to 4.2.3 and to latest Horde and IMP.

I would appreciate any help or information!

Thanks!

My system:

Red Hat 8.0   2.4.18-14

httpd 2.0.40-8  (rpm)