[imp] Tuning IMP for performances

Sylvain Fauvel fauvel at inrs-telecom.uquebec.ca
Wed Feb 19 10:36:15 PST 2003

 Hello,

	I have a general questions on IMP and OS/hardware performances.

	Is there some information on hardware and OS tuning for IMP performances.
	The main complaint about IMP here is about speed.

	I am mostly interested in tuning of IMP/PHP parameter "memory_limit"
	in php.ini.  Anyone have some guideline on how to determine proper value
	for a given available RAM.  I assume that if it is too large i will
	end up with swap space usage that slows down the server.

	Are there other parameter i should experiment with to optimize user
	interface speed.

 Sylvain