[imp] Attachment causes 1 message + 2 attachments + double size

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca
Wed Feb 19 16:37:28 PST 2003

Vince,

Good one.

It seems to mess up when both of these are defined. If either one or the
other is defined, not both, the problem doesn't occur.

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php3 .phtml .ida

or

<Files *.php>
        SetOutputFilter PHP
        SetInputFilter PHP
</Files>

I originally got my Apache2 configuration from this site which should be
changed.

http://dan.drydog.com/apache2php.html