[imp] Attachment causes 1 message + 2 attachments + double size

Vince Tran vince at vormetric.com
Wed Feb 19 12:03:54 PST 2003

I was able to fixed my attachment problem by removing the entry from my
httpd.conf. I am not sure why I had put those lines in the first place.
Guess I was getting/displaying php code via my browser but that was fixed,
and  forgetting those lines caused my attachment problem.

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php4 .php3 .phtml

I did have the problem with PHP Warning: but that was with IMP: 3.1

After weeks of attachment nightmare, it's now working for me...

Horde: 2.2.1
IMP: 3.2
php-4.2.2-8.0.7 - default rpm
httpd-2.0.40-8 - default rpm