[imp] Attachment causes 1 message + 2 attachments + double size

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 20 11:48:34 PST 2003

Quoting "Oliver Schulze L." <oliver at samera.com.py>:

> michael at eigentechnology.com wrote:
>
> >OK...  I removed these two lines from my httpd.conf, and now it is working
> for
> >my httpd 2.0.44 as well.
> >
> ># AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php4 .php3 .phtml
> ># AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps
> >
> >It seems that that these two lines are required in Apache 1.3.27 but not in
> >Apache 2.0.44.  It might have been explained in a doco somewhere that I have
> >missed, could anyone tell me why these two lines are no longer needed in
> 2.0.44 ?
> >
> Maybe because in Apache 2 that should go to /etc/httpd/conf.d/*

No, they actually are not needed in Apache 2.x at all.  I do not, and
never have, had them in my Apache 2.x config files (any of them).

I wonder why/how they were in other people's configurations and not in
my own, when using the same OS/Apache....

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!