[imp] HTTPS, IMP 3.1, Attachments

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Feb 21 16:29:21 PST 2003

Zitat von DJ Tech <djtech at djtech.org>:

> So there is a confirmed compatibility issue with I.E. and IMP version 3.1
> and
> attachments when using HTTPS?  Can you elaborate on what the issue
> is/was?  I

Downloads via HTTPS weren't cached by IE causing the downloaded to disappear
right after the were downloaded. We now force IE to cache the file so that
it is still available.

> have tried what Eric suggested but it has not helped.
>
> Do you have any other suggestions on a work-around besides updating to
> non-
> released code?  I would be happy to check out RC3 if it is available
> through
> download and doesn't require me to setup CVS.  I wouldn't be able to use
> RC3
> in production so I still need to find a way to get it to work with
> version 3.1.

3.2-RC3 is available from our FTP server. The final release will probably
hit the shelves later this weekend or at the beginning of next week.

Jan.