[imp] Creating Users with a php webpage...Need a tutorial

Eric Robbins erobbins at westusa.com
Fri Feb 21 09:29:51 PST 2003

I am going to use LDAP in conjunction with PHP to create email user accounts
on my IMP email program.

I have never used LDAP in PHP, I have messed with it some on a MS Exchange
box using ASP and I am curious if anyone out there knows how to do this in
PHP?

If no one has done this, could someone point me in the direction of how to
work with IMP using PHP/LDAP where a user can enter in their First and last
name as well as their desired email address? If there is a schema to follow
using IMP anything that will explain to me how to access it in PHP and how
to apply my user input data to IMP using LDAP, I would greatly appreciate a
link or code sample on how to do it.

Thanks!

Eric Robbins