[imp] Question on importing users...

Bill Hilburn bhilburn at frontier.net
Fri Feb 21 13:02:59 PST 2003

Hi All,

This has probably been asked, I searched for a while and did not find
anything...

I have a couple of hundred users that I need to add to Horde, this so I can
assign permissions in Whups along with other things...

Is there an existing way to import users into horde.horde_users and
horde.user_prefs ?

Where I am actually stuck at is that I have not found a definition of the
data in the horde.user_prefs.pref_value field:

'a:1:{i:0;a:3:{s:2:"id";s:16:"Default Identity";s:8:"fullname";s:11:"Bill
Hilburn";s:9:"from_addr";s:17:"bhilburn at frontier.net";}}'

When comparing this field with several newly added users on a brand new Horde,
IMP, Whups install some of the values in this field are different.

Thanks Everyone...

Bill Hilburn
NOC Frontier Internet