[imp] Fwd: troubleshooting

Myke Place mp at xmission.com
Sat Feb 22 10:43:37 PST 2003

You might want to try disabling Content Advisor in IE. It solved a similer
problem for us recently.

-mp

* Chuck Hagenbuch (chuck at horde.org) [030220 20:00] spake thusly:

> ----- Forwarded message from veronique at bouan.net -----
>     Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 18:58:18 -0800
>     From: Veronique Bouan <veronique at bouan.net>
>  Subject: troubleshooting
>       To: consulting at horde.org
>
> Excuse me but I've had problems checking my email. When I click on any of
> the mails I want to read, my imp version 2.2.6 logs me off. what should I
> do??
>
> thanks,
>
> mb
>

> ----- End forwarded message -----
>

> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
> must ... find ... acorns ... *thud*

I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about
human nature that the only life we have created so far is purely destructive.
We've created life in our own image. -Steven Hawking