[imp] MIME is not displayed on IMP 3.0, 3.2-RC2

chojin at chojin.info chojin at chojin.info
Sun Feb 23 08:52:39 PST 2003

Hello,

Quoting Hammad <hammad at brisksolutions.com>:
> If I understand you correctly you want to display html emails.
No. I cannot see any attachement file (zip, image, everything you want). IMP
considers there is not one. But source message informs me there is really one.
By the way I tried $mime_drivers['imp']['html']['inline'] = true;
which did not work.

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:
>Either that or you are using the wrong PHP/imap combination. See
>imp/docs/INSTALL.
In the doc I see that:
"PHP uses the UW-IMAP c-client library to provide IMAP and POP3 support. C-
client is available from" [...]

I am using c-client 2002 compiled with SSL and Plaintext support and imap-uw
2002 also with SSL support and Plaintext.

I do not think it is a server issue because the IMAP server works perfectly
with Outlook Express (I can all attachements).

--
Chojin