[imp] MIME is not displayed on IMP 3.0, 3.2-RC2

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Sun Feb 23 14:33:23 PST 2003

Quoting chojin at chojin.info:

| Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:
| >Either that or you are using the wrong PHP/imap combination. See
| >imp/docs/INSTALL.
| In the doc I see that:
| "PHP uses the UW-IMAP c-client library to provide IMAP and POP3 support.
| C-
| client is available from" [...]
|
| I am using c-client 2002 compiled with SSL and Plaintext support

>From imp/docs/INSTALL:

        IMPORTANT NOTE: c-client support is broken in PHP 4.2.2 - 4.2.3.
        If you are using either of these versions you can not use any
        imap-2002 releases or else IMP will not function properly. If this
        is your situation, you have 2 options:

          1. If using PHP 4.2.3, you can apply this patch:
          http://lists.horde.org/archives/imp/Week-of-Mon-
20021111/026936.html

          2. Downgrade to using the imap-2001a client.

This is _exactly_ the problem it appears you are having, and has been
mentioned numerous times on this list.

| I do not think it is a server issue because the IMAP server works
| perfectly
| with Outlook Express (I can all attachements).

Your imap server has nothing to do with the c-client.

michael