[imp] IMP 3.2 - cannot view word attachment

Lars Hecking lhecking at nmrc.ucc.ie
Mon Feb 24 18:10:28 PST 2003

 horde 2.2, imp upgraded from 3.1 to 3.2, php 4.3.1, connection via https.

 I have an email with a Word attachment. The content type is properly shown
 as application/msword. When I click on the filename to view it, another
 browser Window opens, as expected, but then I get a "Save As... (type
 application/msword)" window (netscape), or "You have chosen a file of type
 application/msword from <server> ..." (mozilla). Running top, I can see
 that wvWare is run. It looks like imp forgets to set the file type of the
 conversion result?

 From my point of view, the problem lies clearly with imp. If I move 3.1
 back in (i.e. same php and horde), the html generated by wvWare is shown
 as expected.