[imp] Filters still do not apply at login

Bill Hilburn bhilburn at frontier.net
Tue Feb 25 12:48:32 PST 2003

Did I miss the explanation as to why filters are not applied at login with
Horde 2.1 & IMP 3.1 even though the options are set, manual refresh or manual
apply filters works great, just not being applied at login...

I looked through the archives, seen the question but did not see an answer.

Quoting Jonathan Hutchins <hutchins at tarcanfel.org>:

> > Quoting Jonathan Hutchins <hutchins at tarcanfel.org>:
>
> > > After installing the 3.2 patch for Imp (on Horde 2.2.1),
> > > filters still do not apply at login, only at automatic refresh.
> > > If this is difficult to correct, an "apply filters" button
> > > on the inbox menu would be useful.
>
> > There _is_ such a button.
>
> Why so there is - right next to the "Refresh" button.  Thank you.

Bill Hilburn
NOC Frontier Internet