[imp] Filters still do not apply at login

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Tue Feb 25 17:08:13 PST 2003

Quoting Bill Hilburn <bhilburn at frontier.net>:

| Did I miss the explanation as to why filters are not applied at login
| with
| Horde 2.1 & IMP 3.1 even though the options are set, manual refresh or
| manual
| apply filters works great, just not being applied at login...
|
| I looked through the archives, seen the question but did not see an
| answer.

applying filters on login is hackish with IMP 3.x, so it indeed may not be
working with some installations.  I personally have no way to check this out
(since HEAD uses a different filter format incompatible with IMP 3) so
someone who is witnessing this problem should really figure out what is
wrong and how to fix it.

michael