[imp] IMP 3.2 comments; Internet Explorer problems.

Erik Enge eenge at prium.net
Wed Feb 26 09:42:23 PST 2003

Hi.

One of my users reported the following after I upgraded from IMP 3.0 to
IMP 3.2:

  When I launched this XLS from IE (in new dev Horde), it came up in a
  separate browser.  When I clicked on File/Save As, the filename was
  defaulted to "Copy of view.php" (with the quotes around it).  It
  should have kept the same filename as the attachment.  The "old"
  version of Horde retains the filename properly.

["new Horde" is IMP 3.2 and "old Horde" is IMP 3.0]

Is this a known bug or is it a configuration problem on my part?

Thanks,

Erik.