[imp] IMP 3.2 comments; Internet Explorer problems.

robert sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Wed Feb 26 08:59:40 PST 2003

It sounds like the user is trying to save a copy of the window that is displayed
by the XL viewer rather than the attachement itself.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
  Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.