[imp] IMP and SSL/HTTPS Login Failures

Ian Firla ian at deepsky.com
Thu Feb 27 08:33:27 PST 2003

Are you running mod_ssl or apache-ssl?

If it's the latter, what have you got the ServerName field?

Ian

Dr Ian Firla
Robert Graves Trust		| "A partial count of the software available
St John's College, Oxford       | in just one noncommerical Linux system
OX1 3JP - +44-(0)7855-310565	| would have cost about $1.9 billion to develop
http://www.robertgraves.org	| ... the way Microsoft does it" Bruce Perens