[imp] INBOX blank after setting quota hook

Robert Kubarych rkubarych at bergen.edu
Fri Feb 28 15:42:49 PST 2003

Hello,

I'm using the following components:

horde 2.2.1

imp 3.2

turba 1.1

php-4.2.2

cyrus  imap 2.1.12

imap-2001a version of the c-client (I also tried the imap-2002b
version).

When I change IMP's conf.php quota hook to imp_show_quota and comment
out the courier lines in the funciton I get nothing below the menu-bar.
I saw that someone posted what appears to be the same problem at one
point, but never saw a resolution posted.  I'm guessing I need to make
some changes to the imp_show_quota function example in
imp/config/conf.php.  I've tried to create a driver program from the
function example so I can make any adjustments, but I don't have PHP
experience and I'm not making much progress there yet.  If my problem is
the function I thought someone might have already written a working
function that would work with my combination of versions.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Rob

Robert K. Kubarych

(201) 612-5591