[imp] IMP Attachment Problem - this fix works !!!

wolivete at slu.edu.ph wolivete at slu.edu.ph
Sat Mar 1 10:27:03 PST 2003

hi,

This fix definitely works. I've tried all
the settings and reconfigurations suggested on this mailing list
but this is the only one that works for me. Plus I have to
comment out also "LimitRequestBody 524288" in php.conf as large
attachments will not display the compose page after you click on the
attach button. I'm a happy man today.

Thanks a lot !!!

will

Quoting imp at ina.dz: