[imp] IMP Attachment Problem

Hammad hammad at brisksolutions.com
Fri Feb 28 22:57:05 PST 2003

Yes you are correct php.conf is part of php rpm. So, whats the fix if you
running apache 1.3.27 and php 4.2 (rpm) on redhat 7.3. I have tried most of
stuff but nothing worked for me so I gave up in a hope that new version will
fix it which it does (Horde 2.2.1/IMP 3.2 and PHP 4.3 on redhat 8.0 but still
Apache 1.3.27 because Apache 2 is still buggy) but its going to take time for
me to setup new system for production use.

--
Hammad

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

| Quoting Hammad <hammad at brisksolutions.com>:
|
| > In his case it might be true but in my case probably not cuz I am running
| > "apache-1.3.27-2". It doesn't have php.conf
|
| That is correct.  But please note that php.conf is part of the php rpm,
| not the apache rpm.
|
| > --
| > Hammad
| >

| > Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

| > |

| following

| in
| > |
| > | If you have
| > |
| > |          AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
| > |
| > | in your /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf and also have
| > |
| > | <Files *.php>
| > |     SetOutputFilter PHP
| > |     SetInputFilter PHP