[imp] IMP Attachment Problem

Hammad hammad at brisksolutions.com
Fri Feb 28 23:12:27 PST 2003

I do like what they did with Apache 2 but since I am using it for other website
and some other stuff. It seems to be crashing with "seg faults" Apache 2 that
is. Even I try to use .htaccess with apache 2, it dies with seg fault. Try
enabling .htaccess and see if it crashes. I am not sure if they corrected it. I
tried it about 3 months ago.

--
Hammad