[imp] Still having IMP Problem

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Mar 3 11:23:27 PST 2003

Quoting "Hobbs, Richard" <hobbs at mongeese.co.uk>:

> I'm still receiving the following error on my screen, when viewing any
> IMP page:
>
> Notice: Undefined index: direct_access in

/hsphere/local/home/fishspon/webmail.mongeese.co.uk/horde/imp/templates/menu/menu.inc
> on line 53

Because noone of you who reported this error was ever able to make a proper
bug report that contained a few steps to reproduce this error. You didn't
even make an attempt to find some common characteristics of your systems
that might have helped tracking this message down.

> Does anyone know what's causing it yet? or how i can fix it? While IMP
> still
> works fine, it is rather annoying.... lol

I don't know what's so funny about this.

> Has anyone else had this problem? I'm running IMP 3.2.

Yes, several people. But no developers. I just tried to fix this still being
in the dark. Try what's now in CVS.

Jan.