[imp] Still having IMP Problem

Hobbs, Richard hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 10:36:04 PST 2003

> Quoting "Hobbs, Richard" <hobbs at mongeese.co.uk>:
>
> > I'm still receiving the following error on my screen, when viewing any
> > IMP page:
> >
> > Notice: Undefined index: direct_access in

/hsphere/local/home/fishspon/webmail.mongeese.co.uk/horde/imp/templates/menu/menu.inc
> > on line 53
>
> Because noone of you who reported this error was ever able to make a proper
> bug report that contained a few steps to reproduce this error. You didn't
> even make an attempt to find some common characteristics of your systems
> that might have helped tracking this message down.

I apologise for this, but nothing reproduces it that i can work out. it just
appears some of the time, and not other times. i can repeat the same process
over and over again, and it won't disappear, but then, on the 12th repetition
(for example) it'll disappear.... but later on, it'll come back... i can't find
a pattern at all.

> > Does anyone know what's causing it yet? or how i can fix it? While IMP
> > still
> > works fine, it is rather annoying.... lol
>
> I don't know what's so funny about this.

nothing particularly, just didn't want to make it seem like i'm *really* annoyed
about it, cos i'm not.

> > Has anyone else had this problem? I'm running IMP 3.2.
>
> Yes, several people. But no developers. I just tried to fix this still being
> in the dark. Try what's now in CVS.

I'll try the CVS version as soon as i can, and i'll report back when i've tried
it. I'll also continue to try and work out what causes this error message, but
i'm still clueless and in the dark as well.

Richard.

--
Richard Hobbs
hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
http://mongeese.co.uk | http://fishsponge.co.uk

"There's only one way of life, and that's your own" - The Levellers

Send all your jokes to jokes at fishsponge.co.uk !!