[imp] Still having IMP Problem

Alan J. Cooper alan at ednet.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 10:38:06 PST 2003

> Because noone of you who reported this error was ever able to make a proper
> bug report that contained a few steps to reproduce this error. You didn't
> even make an attempt to find some common characteristics of your systems
> that might have helped tracking this message down.

Users of my system are now starting to report this error.
I myself have been unable to reproduce it, but the users that have
reported it have never used the system while we had IMP 3.1 (we now run
3.2)

System details:-
Horde 2.1
IMP 3.2

RH Linux 7.1 virtual webhost cluster

APACHE_INCLUDE
APACHE_TARGET
Apache Version Apache/1.3.26
Apache Release 10326100
Apache API Version 19990320

PHP Version 4.2.3

MySQL Support enabled
Active Persistent Links 0
Active Links 0
Client API version 3.23.39

Using a mysql database for horde prefs.

Any other details I can give that may be of help? (New to list and still
unsure what info is and isn't useful in tracing bugs)

---
Alan J. Cooper
edNET
t:	0845 119 9900