[imp] Still having IMP Problem

Hobbs, Richard hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 17:20:21 PST 2003

Hello,

> To get Apache version:
> #/apache/bin/httpd -v
>
> To get RedHat version:
> #uname -a
>
> To get MySQL version:
> #mysql --version

I'd like to provide the above info, but i don't have shell access to my webhosts
server, and they won't give out their version numbers (for obvious reasons).

Sorry.....

Richard.

Quoting z33k666 at icqmail.com:

Richard Hobbs
hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
http://mongeese.co.uk | http://unixforum.co.uk

"There's only one way of life, and that's your own" - The Levellers

Send all your jokes to jokes at fishsponge.co.uk !!