[imp] Still having IMP Problem

z33k666 at icqmail.com z33k666 at icqmail.com
Mon Mar 3 11:28:48 PST 2003

Quoting "Hobbs, Richard" <hobbs at mongeese.co.uk>:

> Hello,
>
> > To get Apache version:
> > #/apache/bin/httpd -v
> >
> > To get RedHat version:
> > #uname -a
> >
> > To get MySQL version:
> > #mysql --version
>
> I'd like to provide the above info, but i don't have shell access to my
> webhosts
> server, and they won't give out their version numbers (for obvious reasons).
>
> Sorry.....
>
> Richard.
>

> Quoting z33k666 at icqmail.com:
>
> > Quoting "Hobbs, Richard" <hobbs at mongeese.co.uk>:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Here's as much info as i can provide also:
> > >
> > > Horde 2.1
> > > IMP 3.2
> > >
> > > RH Linux (latest version i think)
> > >
> > > Apache (Unknown version)
> > >
> > > PHP Version 4.3.0
> > >
> > > MySQL Support enabled
> > >
> > > Using a mysql database for horde prefs.
> > >
> > > Hope this helps also.
> > >
> > > Richard.

> > > didn't
> > systems

> still

> > > --
> > > Richard Hobbs
> > > hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
> > > http://mongeese.co.uk | http://fishsponge.co.uk
> > >
> > > "There's only one way of life, and that's your own" - The Levellers
> > >
> > > _____________________________________________________
> >

> > To get Apache version:
> > #/apache/bin/httpd -v
> >
> > To get RedHat version:
> > #uname -a
> >
> > To get MySQL version:
> > #mysql --version
> >
> > The more useful info you provide, the more help you will be able to get.
> >
> > Zeke
> >

> > --

Bummer.  I hate it when they do that.  It makes trouble shooting a real drag.  I
assume you have access to your webspace... correct?  Just put this little test
file in your webspace.  It will tell you just about everything you need to know
about your host's server.  Just create test.php and then point your browser to it.

test.php

<? phpinfo(); ?>