[imp] Imp Timeout

Ryan rcloss at wisol.com
Tue Mar 4 17:21:51 PST 2003

Hi...

I'm having some trouble with IMP... nothing major though.
What happens is if I'm writing an email and it takes more than, say, 30
minutes it doesn't send at all, no error message though.  I've checked
the session and cookie timeouts and they're both set to 0 (which afaik
is when the browser closes) and the garbage collection is set to treat
session variables older than 45 minutes as garbage (upped that from the
default of 24 minutes), still doesn't send though.  Any ideas?