[imp] imp attachment problem / cant send mail

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Mar 4 21:16:39 PST 2003

Quoting Norman Torvik <ntorvik at dkonstruct.com>:

> I am trying to update my IMP to the latest in the CVS tree.  There is a
> config.xml file.  Am I supposed to be able to convert this into a
> config.php file somehow?

Yes.  Please read the horde/docs/INSTALL and horde/imp/docs/INSTALL files
for information.

> Also, after entering in http://<SERVER>/horde I get the following
> message:

Well, if you don't have a valid conf.php file, I wouldn't expect it to
work...

> Apparently, IMP is sending mail out as localhost.com (which is a real
> domain not owned by me).  Is this something I need to correct in
> sendmail? Or is it an IMP problem?

I would guess you probably made a typo in your Horde or IMP configuration.
Probably in horde/imp/config/servers.php (but could be elsewhere).

> If this was fixed in the latest CVS

No, it is a local problem in your setup.

> than perhaps once I get help with the config.xml issue maybe it will go
> away..

Read the docs.

--
Eric Rostetter