[imp] Can't get confirmation screen after composing a message??

z33k666 at icqmail.com z33k666 at icqmail.com
Wed Mar 5 08:27:35 PST 2003

Quoting Krishna <Krishna_shekhar at gmx.net>:

> Hi,
>      I don't get a confirmation screen after sending a message, though I
> have enabled it in the
> the configuration file /horde/imp/config/prefs.php
>
> $_prefs['compose_confirm'] = array(
> 'value' => 1,
> 'locked' => false,
> 'shared' => false,
> 'type' => 'checkbox',
> 'desc' => _("Display confirmation after sending a message?"));
>
> regards
> Krishna
> http://www.KrisinDigitalAge.com

This ONLY works if you DO NOT compose in a popup window.  You must compose
within the original IMP window.  You will then get a confirmation at the top of
your screen after the message is sent.

The 3.2-RC3 code for this section looks like this (note the comment):

// confirm successful sending of messages?
$_prefs['compose_confirm'] = array(
    'value' => 1,
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'checkbox',
    'desc' => _("Display confirmation after sending a message? (only when not
using a pop-up compose window)")
);

Zeke