[imp] Can't get confirmation screen after composing a message??

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 5 09:54:44 PST 2003

Quoting Krishna <Krishna_shekhar at gmx.net>:

>      I don't get a confirmation screen after sending a message, though I
> have enabled it in the
> the configuration file /horde/imp/config/prefs.php

I believe, but might be wrong (as there was much discussion and debate about
this all) that if you already have set a preference one way, and then change
the default, the already saved preference takes priority over the default
value.  So, the question is, did you ever set the preference before making
the change, or even just save another preference on the same preferences
page as this one?  If so, you may need to reset your preference.

I'm sure someone will correct me if the above is wrong.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!