Fwd: Re: [imp] Signatures not showing up on email messages.

robert sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Wed Mar 5 09:12:49 PST 2003

Very then.

I will update to the current HEAD version and then resubmit the question.  But
then you don't suggest we use HEAD so I guess I am now always stuck with
updating to a version that very well likely will not work.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
  Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.