Fwd: Re: [imp] Signatures not showing up on email messages.

z33k666 at icqmail.com z33k666 at icqmail.com
Wed Mar 5 09:40:01 PST 2003

Quoting robert sand <rsand at d.umn.edu>:

> Very then.
>
> I will update to the current HEAD version and then resubmit the question.
> But
> then you don't suggest we use HEAD so I guess I am now always stuck with
> updating to a version that very well likely will not work.
>
> Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
>
> > 1. please keep threads on the list.
> >
> > 2. we do not support old CVS checkouts. Either stick with a release
> version,
> > or update.
> >
> > ----- Forwarded message from rsand at d.umn.edu -----
> >     Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 08:57:06 -0600
> >     From: robert sand <rsand at d.umn.edu>
> >  Subject: Re: [imp] Signatures not showing up on email messages.
> >       To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>
> >
> > Sorry.
> >
> > I meant that I picked it up just before imp3.2 was released.  I just meant
> that
> > I do not have the latest HEAD.
> >
> > Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> >>Then have a little patience.

> >>This is a contradictory description. CVS HEAD is IMP 4.0-cvs, and is not
> >>related to the 3.x releases in any way. IMP 3.x comes from the RELENG_3
> >>
> > branch.
> >
> >>-chuck
> >>
> >>--
> >>Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
> >>I know there's fish out there, but where g-d only knows.
> >>

> --
> Robert Sand.
> mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
> University of Minnesota, Duluth
> Information Technology Systems and Services
> 144 MWAH
> 218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

Robert,

CVS is for development.  You cannot expect CVS to be "Stable".  CVS changes
daily with bug fixes and improvments.  A bug in yesterday's CVS will most likely
be fixed by tomorrow's CVS release.

If you want a "Production - Stable" version, download a "Stable Release".
You can still ask questions here about stable releases.

http://www.horde.org/download/

Zeke