[imp] PGP Problems in HEAD

Dan Wilson dan at acucore.com
Wed Mar 5 15:49:38 PST 2003

I do have wwwkeys.pgp.net as my server.  That is not the issue though.  As I
mentioned, I have a different installation (on the same server) with the same
settings (except for the timeout).  And it is displaying correctly.

It has to be something in the code that has changed since January (which is
when I checked out my other install).

-Dan