[imp] Search.php error in Portal/Summary Page

Dan Wilson dan at acucore.com
Thu Mar 6 09:51:49 PST 2003

I am getting the following error when viewing the summary page when I have the
IMP Folder Summary Block activated:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
in /home/dan/public_html/dev_horde/imp/lib/Search.php on line 288

I think this is caused by my filter that searches a non-normal header (X-Spam-
Status).

Everything works fine in the normal Folder view, so it's just something not
getting passed correctly into the _searchPHP function.  I tried to debug this,
but I have no clue as to where $result is coming from.

-Dan