[imp] Better tooltips

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Mar 7 08:28:20 PST 2003

Quoting Oliver Kuhl <okuhl at netcologne.de>:

> It's a nice library an the tooltips look great. But: It doesn't support
> Netscape 4.x. Not that I like this browser (I actually hate it), but as
> IMP currently supports Netscape 4.x, you should be shure that you want to
> remove NS4 from the well-supported-browsers-list.

Can you make an argument as to why not supporting *just previews* on NN4.x
(and we could always fall back to the current method for non-dom browsers)
would mean that NN4 would not be well-supported anymore? Seems like a pretty
trivial, non-core-functionality thing to me.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
I know there's fish out there, but where g-d only knows.