[imp] IMP: new install - Your Mail session has expired. Please login again.

Myke Place mp at xmission.com
Sun Mar 9 12:16:10 PST 2003

Some of our users have experienced a problem where they are immediatly
logged out after clicking on a message if Content Advisor is enabled in
Internet Explorer. Not sure if this is your problem, but it's worth
mentioning.

-mp

* Leo Kenner (leo.kenner at renaissancehosting.ca) [030309 11:45] spake thusly:
> Hi there, I have just installed horde/imp, and when I try to log into IMP,
> I get "Your Mail session has expired. Please login again.".   I have
> checked the courier-imap logs and it shows that I have logged in to the
> imap server ok.
>
> Any ideas what would cause IMP to expire my session immediately?
>
> Leo

I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about
human nature that the only life we have created so far is purely destructive.
We've created life in our own image. -Steven Hawking