[imp] IMP 3.2 setup always using URL sessions

Michael Bull mbull at uoguelph.ca
Mon Mar 10 11:46:39 PST 2003

I've had a look at the list archives and dig some hunting around myself,
but can't figure out why the test IMP 3.2 setup I'm configuring is
insisting on using URL based sessions.  I've tried several browsers all
accepting cookies and working fine with our IMP 3.1 setup... but no dice,
all use URL sessions.

It *is* is a different version of Apache/PHP, though - I'm using PHP 4.2.3
(the latest of the 4.2s, if I have the version wrong).   Any ideas what I
should double check?  I have a feeling I'll kick myself when I find it, but
I'll take any bone people can throw me. :)   Thanks!